Quality and environmental policy
We, the Barten GmbH, deal with the cleaning of soot particle filters from block-type thermal power stations and motor vehicles.
Our aim is to achieve high quality in our defined processes and to satisfy our customers. These are our top corporate goals, taking into account the current and future needs of our customers and striving to exceed our customers’ expectations.
The increasing level of education and the resulting sensitization of people for the preservation of the environment for future generations contribute to the fact that the customer attaches more and more importance to an environmentally conscious execution of the commissioned work. Our cleaning process protects the environment, reduces waste and saves energy during production.
In order to meet the growing requirements and external influences and for further quality improvement and assurance as well as environmental concerns, we have adapted the existing QUM system to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
We use this system to identify errors throughout the company, analyse their causes and prevent their occurrence by taking appropriate corrective or preventive measures. In this way, we are in a position to provide our customers with high-quality product services.
IThe environmental management system additionally gives us the legal certainty of restricting high consequential costs through an environmental accident.
Our Quality and Environmental Management Manual defines all organisational and technical processes that have an impact on product quality and the environment. The planning, control and monitoring of these activities are subject to the management in cooperation with our management representative. Our organisation guarantees the optimal interaction of all quality- and environment-related activities and the continuous implementation of quality- and environment-related measures. The quality / environmental policy is constantly checked by the management with regard to its expediency and correctness. Together with the results of the annual evaluation of customer satisfaction, it provides the basis for setting targets for continuous system improvement.
Guidelines for quality and environmental policy have been established and published as part of our corporate policy:
- Through our behaviour and our daily performance, we want to win and maintain the trust and recognition of our customers and partners.
- The careful handling of resources is absolutely necessary!
- Preserving the environment for future generations is a primary goal!
- Quality agreements with our customers / partners are binding for us.
- Adherence to delivery dates and flexibility are very important.
- Our team ensures competent service quality.
- We handle the products and information provided by customers with care.
- At regular intervals we check our efficiency and set ourselves new goals. We want to continuously improve ourselves.
- We attach great importance to order, cleanliness and high quality!
- Waste prevention is the primary task of every employee!
- We assess the risks and possible opportunities of our defined interested parties for mutual understanding and to ensure stable process flows.
- Compliance with the relevant environmental laws!
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance through monitoring and prevention!
- Systematic improvement of our cleaning methods with low environmental impact!
- Efficient use of natural resources.
- Commitment and responsibility of our team to environmentally friendly behaviour!